Lighthouse Registration Team Information
- Registration will be in the cafeteria at Morro Bay High School. Note that we will be inside the cafeteria this year.
- Setup consists of setting up tables, putting up posts, attaching range signs, getting check in lists, Lighthouse Wristbands, BBQ Bands, Bike Numbers, Patches and Route Slips.
- List of registered riders with numbers will be posted. Operations – one line for supporting volunteers and finding numbers for riders who don’t know them.
- Six lines for registration. Must sign our waiver (implied by title at top of sign in sheet). Give them their Lighthouse Wristbands, BBQ Bands, Bike Numbers, Patches and Route Slip.
- Record the Bike Number on the registration list by their name.
- Verbally caution the riders to ride carefully – Part of our agreement with CalTrans
- Verbally remind riders that different routes start at different times – refer to the route slips
- Two of these lines will be handing out pre-sold clothing bags. Two people will support the lines to find the appropriate bags.
- The other lines won't have any clothing bags.
- EVERYONE doing the ride must provide photo ID and sign-in for themselves (NO serarate waivers)
- If the rider is a minor, they must have a separate waiver signed by the parent. (This is the only situation where we use a separate waiver)
- Be at Morro Bay High School no later than 3:00 PM
- Our official hours are 4 PM to 7 PM
- TBD is to bring Registration supplies to the Volunteer meeting the Thursday before, or deliver supplies to Registration Friday at 3pm
- Robin Dery will bring water and cups
- Count number that checked in on Friday night
- We’ll order pizza at 5pm
- We will leave the stuff inside the cafeteria
- Be at Morro Bay High School no later than 6:15 AM
- Our official hours are 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM
- TBD will get coffee from Starbucks and bring it to the high school
- The setup should be (mostly) done from the night before
- Total up number of "no-shows"
- Give unclaimed clothing bags to clothing sales people
- Give check in lists to Robin Dery
- There will be donuts, bagels and coffee