Wildflower Century Clothing
Riders can order clothing when they register until January 27, 2018. There will only be short sleeve jerseys available for purchase at the ride as long as stock lasts.
Short Sleeve Jerseys: $70 before January 27, 2018 – $75 at the Ride
Sleeveless Jerseys: $70 before January 27, 2018 – Not available at the Ride
Long Sleeve Jerseys: $70 before January 27, 2018 – Not available at the Ride
- Available in men's and women's short sleeve, sleeveless and long sleeve versions.
- All jerseys come with three rear pockets, mid height collar, separate side panels. Short sleeve and sleeveless jerseys have a full length hidden zipper. Long sleeve jerseys have a full length exposed zipper.
- Men's jerseys are Club Cut with a relaxed fit for ultimate comfort. Designed with extra length in the back for coverage in the riding position.
- Women's jerseys are Club Cut that are larger through the chest, back and waist. The no-elastic hem at the bottom of the jersey does not bind so that it does not ride up on the hips when in the cycling position. Designed with extra length in the back for coverage in the riding position.
- Women that want a more fitted jersey may want to order a size down. Or you can order a mens jersey and go a size down.
- The jerseys are made by Voler, Grover Beach, CA, USA. Go to Voler Size Charts for sizing information.
- If you have questions, call 800-488-6537 and ask for assistance from a Voler Customer Service Representative, or send Voler an email: email@example.com.
Short Sleeve T-Shirts: $25 before and at the Ride
Short Sleeve T-Shirt
- 4.5 oz., preshrunk 100% combed ringspun cotton (Hanes 4980)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tapeing
- Double-needle construction neck, cuffs and sleeves
- Tubular construction; Contemporary fit
- Tage-free neck label
Partners, Suppliers & Vendors
These local organizations and businesses provide volunteers, rest stops locations, food, ride clothing, supplies and services to support the safety and enjoyment of our riders.