Lighthouse Century Clothing
Riders can order clothing when they register until July 18, 2018. There will only be short sleeve jerseys available for purchase at the ride during check-in as long as stock lasts.
Short Sleeve Jerseys: $70 before July 18, 2018 – $75 at the Ride
Sleeveless Jerseys: $70 before July 18, 2018 – Not available at the Ride
Long Sleeve Jerseys: $70 before July 18, 2018 – Not available at the Ride
- Available in men's and women's short sleeve, sleeveless and long sleeve versions.
- All jerseys come with three rear pockets, mid height collar, separate side panels. Short sleeve and sleeveless jerseys have a full length hidden zipper. Long sleeve jerseys have a full length exposed zipper.
- Men's jerseys are Club Cut with a relaxed fit for ultimate comfort. Designed with extra length in the back for coverage in the riding position.
- Women's jerseys are Club Cut that are larger through the chest, back and waist. The no-elastic hem at the bottom of the jersey does not bind so that it does not ride up on the hips when in the cycling position. Designed with extra length in the back for coverage in the riding position.
- Women that want a more fitted jersey may want to order a size down. Or you can order a mens jersey and go a size down (men's jerseys are a bit longer in length).
- The jerseys are made by Voler, Grover Beach, CA, USA. Go to Voler Size Charts for sizing information.
- If you have questions, call 800-488-6537 and ask for assistance from a Voler Customer Service Representative, or send Voler an email: email@example.com.
You Can Still Order 2017 Jerseys
If you missed getting a jersey, Lighthouse Century jerseys can still be ordered through Voler's Product On Demand (POD) program after October 14, 2017. Visit Voler's San Luis Obispo Bicycle Club event site to order Men's and Women's short sleeve club cut jerseys and have them mailed directly to you.